Parker Mott, Psy.D.
In addition to work in college counseling and private practice, Dr. Mott has experience in a variety of clinical settings which include working in inpatient psychiatric facilities assessing and treating those who suffer from serious mental illness and self-injurious behaviors. Dr. Mott also has clinical experience with those who suffer from substance-related problems, addiction, and co-occurring disorders.
Dr. Mott is a published author and at times appears in media reports and news publications. He is a member of the American Psychological Association (APA), Florida Psychological Association (FPA), and Mental Health Counselors of Central Florida (MHCCF)
Jesus Castro, Psy.D.
Dr. Castro works from a client-center, solution-focused approach that using empirically validated treatments through Interpersonal and Cognitive-Behavioral. His individualistic approach allows for him to focus on clients specialized needs centered on client’s culture and preferences. He uses a here-and-now approach to bridge gap between client’s desired goals and overcoming issues preventing them from reaching said goals.
Bilingual in English and Spanish
Dr Castro has experience in working with children, adults and the geriatric community in treating issues related to anxiety, depression, relationship difficulties, identity issues, psychosexual disturbances, impact of chronic illness and pain on mental health and adjustment to changes in life. Psychological and counseling services are based on a wide range of approaches that can include:
- Individual therapy for a variety of emotional difficulties, including depression, anxiety, and stress, attention, and behavioral problems, issues regarding psychosexual concerns and identity issues, chronic pain and adjustment to chronic health issues.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy for other specific psychological disorders, such as post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and panic disorder
- Evaluation and treatment for attention and behavioral disorders, learning disorders, academic difficulties or developmental disorders, social and emotional difficulties
- Pre-employment, disability, academic, and psychological evaluations
- Consultations related to school/academic issues, organization/structural change, and medical/health consultations with other health providers
Diana Amodeo, Psy.D
Dr. Amodeo has worked in private practices, hospitals including inpatient/outpatient and forensic settings. Her clinical experience includes working with children, adolescents, adults and couples. Dr. Amodeo also has experience evaluating and treating first responders. She specializes in bereavement and previously worked for Montgomery Hospice in Norristown, PA where she provided counseling to terminally ill patients and their family members. In addition to her clinical experience, Dr. Amodeo has conducted presentations on bereavement in hospitals and for the Florida Psychological Association. She also presented at Ethics Conferences for the Pennsylvania Psychological Association. Dr. Amodeo is a member of the Florida Psychological Association.